infinity has no beginning

Tonia, that's my name. I'm 15 years old.
In my freetime I do cheerleading, play the guitar, take photos or I meet my friends. 
I really like to listen to music from Lykke Li, Pink Floyd, Bon Iver and so on.
This blog is going to take more attention than my old blog "minimal.", because I think it's more fun to have a blog with a good friend who cares for the things you care also about.
I hope you'll like what I/we post about.
In, tonia.
 

If you're interested:
I'm Sina and I'm 16 years old. I love cheerleading, meeting my friends, listen to music (mostly from Florence + the Machine, Lykke Li, Casper, Birdy, I Blame Coco etc ) , taking photos and easily be who I am. 
I used to have a blog called "fashion and photos" until I realized that this is not what I want. What I now need in my life are new things, so I create this blog with tonia ♥ 
I think having a blog together is a kind of expressing your feelings and finding the right way, together. 
In ∞, sina.



1 Kommentar:

Miss Miniature hat gesagt…

Ich liebe die Locken!!!!